I finished the Storymap and uploaded it to the website. I just converted the Timeline information (which we got from the James Monroe website) into a physical local. It is a bit shorter as many of the timeline points happened at the same places, so I just combined some of the timeline pages into single storymap pages. This actually makes it more concise and nicer when going through so that each page jumps to a new locations thumbnail. I also made the background the watercolor scheme, which I really like and am excited about. The only thing I am still working on for that is citing the sources for the pictures, which I will do in the next couple of days. We are also working on video editing and are waiting for the speaking center people to get back with the script and recordings of themselves.